I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me ..
Posted on 04 August 2012 @ 11:21 pm with 0 comments

Sometimes I actually ponder on that thought, but in actuality. You're probably not hurting like I am, you're relieved aren't you? I also wonder if you've me or not, but I know you haven't. You hatred for me is too strong for you to forget about me.

I wonder if you hurt like me.. 

I don't know how to feel about that.
You hate me, but you can't forget about me.
Messed up isn't it?

I don't know what to think anymore, or what to say, or what to do. It's as if I don't even know my own feelings anymore. Out of nowhere, I feel a lump in in my throat, and before I know it my vision's been blurred by my tears. I just pause and think, "why are you crying, idiot?" I have no particular reason to cry. I haven't thought of anything that would me me feel helpless recently. The only  thoughts that I fill my head with right now...is just my daily routine. Wake up. Get ready. Go to school. So why is it that I'm shedding tears more often than before?




0Comments:
Post a Comment 0 sweetie(s)
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Sora. I'm nothing special, and neither are you.
This is for my feelings.


Instagram



Archive

active [x] hiatus [ ]

Status

 birds online
I’m sorry for being not so often online/active
Sora's blog | All rights reserved |



← PREVIOUSNEXT →