Life.
Posted on 05 August 2012 @ 1:31 pm with 0 comments

MOFO! I CAN'T STUDY.

I CAN'T DO THIS. I CAN'T DO THIS. I CAN'T DO THIS. I CAN'T DO THIS. I CAN'T DO THIS.

Sometimes I wonder, if only people with big dreams are the ones that succed. Because of their big dreams, they're highly motivated to accomplish their goals. While people like me, well let's just say we don't really dream at all.

Hrm, I dunno where I'm going in life, it's always such a blur. Wish I could just sit at home and just play games, sleep and eat. I'm pretty boring aren't I? Pretty simple guy right here. Well for the most part life has been okay, it's been, peaceful.


Sometimes I feel like posting.
Then I don't.
Now I don't feel like posting.
I don't think I'll ever feel like posting again.
I just feel like dying. Lol ignore me please ~~


For the past few weeks or so, I keep having nightmares. It's not the same one, but they're nightmares, I can tell. I can't even remember my nightmares, that's what scares me. I wake sweaty and scared, and I can't remember any of it.

I don't know what's wrong with me
It's getting worse, it's affecting my day dreams too.
I doze off during class, I always have.

Last week, i mean 2 weeks ago, was much different, and much worse. I feel asleep during Geo and Seni class, it wasn't even for 5 minutes. I woke up and I heard a voice, I was scared. It was like something mentally threw me out of my sleep. I woke up abruptly, but no one did, no one noticed me I was asleep accept Atie.

Can't say that was my greatest moment.
Oh well, I hate that class anyways.
Everyone probably thinks I'm weird anyways.
I'm the typical loner in that class.
Eh hell no! I've Atie, Choi and Anysse :)

Chriss and Anas slept over, was fun. Watched 10 episodes of ADVENTURE TIME. A bit of Dead Space 2, killing some babies. And yeah, lots of eating, lots of talking. I dunno, I think lots of bonding.

I haven't posted in quite sometimes.
I remember when,
I never had anything to do.
Just wandered and pondered on silly and small things.
Thinking "I have no life" Seriously?
Because I was never productive.

"You go to school, have practice dance, study then sleep. You have no life." - Anas

Fuuu. -.- 

0Comments:
Post a Comment 0 sweetie(s)
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Sora. I'm nothing special, and neither are you.
This is for my feelings.


Instagram



Archive

active [x] hiatus [ ]

Status

 birds online
I’m sorry for being not so often online/active
Sora's blog | All rights reserved |



← PREVIOUSNEXT →