School
Posted on 19 June 2015 @ 6:09 am with 0 comments

                       
               
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Finally have wifi and power and warmth but not for long though because my mom turns the wifi off when midnight comes but she doesn't know I turn it on when 2am hehehe. 

I just finished studying for my freaking chemistry test tomorrow for god knows how long. So basically killing myself with all these chemistry test fml. It's weird because I actually am motivated to study and do well considering, the fact I failed the last test and i hate that subject because it makes no sense to me and my teacher's the biggest creep ever and we all think she's going to eat us one day. Can't study for the test tomorrow. Can't physically do it, just no!

I don't know how I'm going to survive school this year balancing good grades when 3 of my dramas air every day of the week back to back and watch a new drama come out and ruin me even more eugh school sucks. Please praying to Him I do good at all my grades and can get out of the F range GOD HELP. It could kill my results too.

I still remember the first week of school for this year, I tried new thing where I actually participate on first day when no one wants to and like I did in every class but I just ended up making myself look so dumb. Oh and senior year will literally ruin my life but I love all my classmates like I'm with all my friends because we are all 'nerds' and I have like a half my classmates with chinese people. I love school.

It's weird when you actually realize you're growing up when you see things changing people changing and going off into their different path and watching where everyone is really meant to fall into place.

Being a teenager is a stormy period because we don't know any answers. 

We don't know what we really want, who really loves us, who we really love. We struggle to find the answer. And finally, when we miraculously find the answer, we have already become adults and undergo big and small goodbyes. That's what really scares me. But I can't wait till next year from now. I'll be graduating from my school and finally getting away from unnecessary people and get married hoho c:

Anyway, Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to all muslims. On the month of Ramadhan, I'm wishing you 4 weeks of blessings, 30 days of clemency and 720 hours on elightment. As you fasts and offers prayers to Allah s.w.t, may you find your peace and happiness. Wishing you all the blessings of the holy month. Repent and be saved!

May this Ramadhan be as bright as ever. 
0Comments:
Post a Comment 0 sweetie(s)
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Sora. I'm nothing special, and neither are you.
This is for my feelings.


Instagram



Archive

active [x] hiatus [ ]

Status

 birds online
I’m sorry for being not so often online/active
Sora's blog | All rights reserved |



← PREVIOUSNEXT →