Love and Hate of Studying
Posted on 21 September 2015 @ 4:41 pm with 0 comments




السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Sorry for the absence. I've been busy with schoolwork and studying. I'm really getting depressed from this studying thing and this year. I'm motivated and really want to do my best this year and next year to get into accountant in uni as it always my dream to be an accountant. But I always mess up and I can't stay organized for a full day and this is making me break down and and cry and think that I can never do it.

How do you find motivate yourself to study?

Finding motivation is so hard. What motivates me doesn't motivate someone else. The best tip is surround myself with things that I like and dream of. I have a small frame on my desk with picture of my friends, quotes and things I wish I can have and see and be one day. I realize what I'm doing this for. And knowing things, having passion for things is so beautiful and knowledge is sexy. Being fortunate enough to even have an education is amazing and sometimes you just need to take a step back from all the studying to realize that.



And I'm going to turn off my handphone and go to study and try again and count on Allah S.W.T because He's the only one that will help me through all of this.

Well, I'm off to go study c:




0Comments:
Post a Comment 0 sweetie(s)
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Sora. I'm nothing special, and neither are you.
This is for my feelings.


Instagram



Archive

active [x] hiatus [ ]

Status

 birds online
I’m sorry for being not so often online/active
Sora's blog | All rights reserved |



← PREVIOUS