Help me.
Posted on 23 July 2015 @ 11:26 pm with 0 comments

ileftmyheartintokyo:

08041takahashi-nahoko03 by Tokyo Sightseeing Photo Club on Flickr.


السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I don't want to feel it anymore, this cursed emotion. Pain, sorrow, grief, they swallowed me up. And I ask myself, truthfully, 'when have you put on a smile, without force going into it?'

A long time.

It's been a long time, that I haven't showed anyone how weak I was inside, how easily I cry. I'm fragile, the right people can simply look at me and I'll start cracking, my outer shell will break off, then they will see what really is inside of me.

Sadness.

My laughs are fake, all of them. So are my smiles, and people ask me, "Do you want to talk?
Secretly, I do but I say no.

Yes, help me. What I want is help, what I want is love, affection, warmth, support. I don't want to live like this with all this hate, it consumes me. It makes me cold, I hate the sun now.

I hate light.
I want to close my eyes, my ears and my mouth.
But, I cannot close my heart, to what it wants to feel.
Allah will never dissapoint the sincere caller. Even when you think He hasn't answered you, He plans in your favor..
0Comments:
Post a Comment 0 sweetie(s)
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Sora. I'm nothing special, and neither are you.
This is for my feelings.


Instagram



Archive

active [x] hiatus [ ]

Status

 birds online
I’m sorry for being not so often online/active
Sora's blog | All rights reserved |



← PREVIOUSNEXT →